- Nominal Impedance [Zn], 2 ohms [per enclosure]
- Sensitivity [SPLo], dB @ 1W, 1m 96.5
- Power Handling Watts, Peak (RMS) 800 (400)
- Enclosure Top Surface Depth, in (cm) 3 9/16 (9.0)
- Enclosure Bottom Surface Depth, in (cm) 6 5/16 (16.0)
- Enclosure Height, in (cm) 11 7/16 (29.1)
- Enclosure Width, in (cm) 19 5/16 (49.0)
The TCVT Series sealed enclosures combine KICKER’s award winning line of subwoofers with computer-modeled & human fine-tuned enclosures to offer a level of bass performance never before thought possible from a commercially available, ready-to-install subwoofer system. The TCVT Series enclosures are available w/a 10 or 12 inch CompVT subwoofer. The Kicker TCVT Series enclosure is designed to fit behind the seat of a pickup truck, coupe or wherever space is limited. This design is engineered to provide the best bass response when firing into the back of the seat. Please note: The reason the TCVT enclosre is so slim & fit, is because we have added a thin metallic “Clarance” plate to allow room for the CompVT’s massive magnet & motor sturcture.